This fantastic family home has several liveability property features. A property with Liveability features offers the potential for reduced running costs and increased comfort if used correctly. A liveability property is healthy, efficient, comfortable and connected to the community.
The Liveability features for Osburn Drive:
Living locally, community interaction events; spaces for social/cultural exchange, well-used and maintained bikeways and walkways
Climate zone for this property, heating climate heating is more important
Orientation, living room faces true north or between 20 degrees west of true north and 30 degrees east of true north.
Energy efficiency rating – 6.9
Windows (double glazing)
Shading or sun control – North side fixed horizontal shading
Located in the heart of Macgregor this brand new home is the pinnacle of low maintenance contemporary living. The sense of space, light and high-end finishes are obvious from the moment you walk in.
The open plan living features beautiful bamboo floors and vaulted ceilings with high windows flooding the room with natural light. Large sliding doors invite you out to the private courtyard with an entertaining deck, perfect for relaxing.
The stunning kitchen features stone benchtops, European appliances, extensive drawer systems, a walk-in pantry and overlooks the living area, ideal for family life. An additional carpeted lounge is perfect as a tv room or for hiding the kids toys.
The main bedroom with walk in robe, a bright ensuite and floor to ceiling tiles, and has access to own private deck. A further 3 bedrooms all carpeted with built in robes sharing a beautiful family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and rainfall shower.
Located with on a quiet cul-de-sac, opposite parkland, walking distance to local primary school and only minutes from Kippax Fair.
Don’t miss your opportunity for easy family living!
- Main bedroom with built in robe & ensuite
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Contemporary kitchen with walk-in pantry
- European appliances & 900 gas cooktop
- 40mm stone benchtops
- Bamboo flooring
- Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Luxurious freestanding bath
- Instant gas hot water system
- Separate powder room
- Spacious laundry with storage
- Automatic garage with internal entry
- LED lighting and skylights
- Double glazed windows
- Day & Night roller blinds throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Low maintenance courtyards
- Entertaining decks
- Keyless entry and security alarm
- NBN ready
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
Living size: 158.31m2
Garage size: 42.40m2