957 Manilla Road
Hallsville NSW 2340
Houses R Us Tamworth
Property ID: 18897098
A 10 Acre Family Retreat Only 10 Minutes to The Town CBD
Large enough to suit all of the families interests, yet just an easy short drive to town.
The spacious four bedroom home will accommodate the family in everyway possible, with very open bedrooms, the main easily accommodates a king size bed, a renovated modern kitchen, lounge and bathroom featuring a double vanity.
The entertainers are not forgotten with a landscaped front garden leading to the front verandah, the rear of the residence opens to a covered entertaining barbeque area, an enclosed sitting area, and a courtyard. The residence is watered by two rainwater tanks, whilst the three paddocks are watered from the bore. The paddocks also adjoin the local pony club grounds.
The large enclosed shed provides quality coverage for numerous large vehicles and the double carport provides further shelter. This is a truly spacious rural family retreat in a sought after location so close to town.
- Domestic - unlimited bore which supplies a 3500 Gallon tank at the house
- Windmill installed in 1974 / fire fighting motor installed 1996
- Two Fresh Water 5500 Gallon Tank at house.
- Bore water tanks can be used in house, for toilet, washing Machine, and shower.
- Town water available at the front of the property but has never needed to be connected.
- Tanks are partially buried 6ft into the ground to avoid blocking views from the house and yard.
- Bore depth of 100ft, pumping 2356 ltr/hr over 800mtr incline.
* High Ceilings
* Four Extra Large Bedrooms and Study
* Modern Kitchen with walk-in Pantry
* Modern Bathroom with twin Vanity
* Built in 1978 by the current owners.
* Outdoor Entertaining Areas including a BBQ area, Sitting area adjacent to the front verandah, and a small screened breakfast area
* Generator backup system for the house. This provides power to the kitchen and hallway lights and one power point in the kitchen during power outages.
* Fully Insulated for the cooler and warmer months.
Shed and Storage
- Large Colorbond shed with concrete floor.
- Two roller doors
- Double swing out doors on side of shed to allow for machinery access with extra height.
- External Fire sprinkler system attached to the roof of the shed.
- Council Rates of $1,020 per annum.
Balcony / Patio / Terrace,Bath,Bore,Built in Wardrobes,Bush Fire Sprinkler System On Shed,Garden,Generator Backup System To House,High Ceilings,Internal Laundry,Large Shed,Modern Bathroom,Modern Kitchen,Numerous Tanks,Outdoor Entertaining Areas,Queen Size Bedrooms,Renovated,Town Water Available,Views