34 Fitzwilliam Street
Carrara QLD 4211
Property ID: 17302988
Under contract / Under offer
Main River Sanctuary - Price reduced for immediate sale!
If you are looking for a spacious, family friendly entertainer, where you can experience the very best that Main River has to offer, look no further than 34 Fitzwilliam Street, Carrara.
Ideally positioned east facing on a wide and picturesque stretch of magnificent Main River, this amazing residence has been created to provide an impressive sanctuary, offering relaxed yet functional family living. The quality home exudes ambience, due to the expansive use of natural materials, high ceilings, cross ventilation and versatile floor plan.
The outdoor entertaining areas of this residence are a real standout, due to the expansive landscaped grounds, and the multiple entertaining zones that have been designed to optimize the expansive pool, large terrace and waterfront area.
* Stunning resort style Main River entertainer
* Gourmet, entertainer's kitchen with Miele appliances
* Spacious formal and informal living areas throughout
* 4 substantial bedrooms, plus downstairs study
* Huge master suite including spa and private riverfront balcony
* Ducted air conditioning, and extensive storage throughout
* Two large Balinese style entertaining areas
* Designed to take best advantage of views, breezes and aspect
* Waterfront salt water pool and landscaped entertaining area
* Lush tropical gardens, extensive decking and stacked slate feature walls
* Massive under deck storage
* 950m block with 20m river frontage, large pontoon + slipway
Riverpark shares a border with Broadbeach Waters and is a quiet secluded pocket of Carrara, located to the south of the Nerang River. The Riverpark area consists mainly of canal and Main River homes with most river homes enjoying a north or easterly aspect to the river. The typical block size is around 700 sqm, with many in excess of 1,200 sqm. There are no bridges to the Main River from Riverpark and dependent upon the size of your boat, the Broadwater can be reached in under 20 minutes making it a popular spot for boaties.
Riverpark is located just a few minutes to the well known Carrara markets, Woolworths and the Metricon stadium. The billion dollar Emerald Lakes development is another draw card of the area, providing residents with 11 km of pleasant walking tracks surrounding a 37 hectare waterway and parkland setting. Riverpark, enjoys a very central location and residents can benefit from the easy access to the Pacific Highway in one direction and Broadbeach, with the shops, beach, casino, restaurants, cafes, and bars only a 7 minute drive in the opposite direction. Riverpark lets you enjoy all the benefits of the Gold Coast including easy access to the various theme parks, quality shopping centres, a choice of 13 international golf courses as well as quality schools and sporting amenities.
Please contact the Sales Consultant to view a copy of the Sustainability Declaration for this property.