115 Coonanbarra Road
Wahroonga NSW 2076
- Air conditioned
- Alarm system
Thank you for your enquiry FIRST NAME. Richardson & Wrench St Ives will be in touch shortly.
Richardson & Wrench St Ives
Property ID: 23747753
Affordable Family Living within Short Walk to Rail and Leading Schools
Conveniently nestled within prime east side walk rail position and providing an excellent opportunity to further add value and capitalise on this fantastic location awaits this much loved family home with well maintained interiors. The property is ideal for those who value convenient family living in a quiet tree lined street.
* 4 spacious bedrooms (downstairs Master with walk in robe and ensuite) plus downstairs study or optional nursery
* Central and sundrenched modern kitchen with gas cooking and an abundance of bench space and storage
* Separate living room plus open plan dining room adjacent to kitchen flowing to front verandah
* Private rear pergola creates an outdoor space for entertaining family and friends
* Security alarm, 4 independent reverse cycle air conditioning units, instant gas hot water, polished timber floors, ceiling fans, sky lights, great storage
* DLUG plus triple car port and additional off street parking
* Scope to further add value and renovate to your liking to capitalise on the great location
* Ideally situated within an easy level walk to Wahroonga train station, shopping village, churches, Wahroonga park, and within a stones throw to leading schools
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.